Rapture? I Hardly Know Her!
- arrow keys to steer
- touch the angry-looking guys and you lose
- earn points by being near the bluish and greenish guys
- they go faster once they've been near you
- like-color guys bounce off each other
- different-colored guys will annihilate each other if they touch
- game speeds up over time
- the higher your score, the faster guys spawn
- herd them around, trying to keep lots of them alive and stay near them so you get points faster!
This game was made for Klik of the Month Klub #47, which happened to occur on a day which Harold Camping of Family Radio International had long been saying was going to be the day of the Rapture, hence the game's title. (I didn't intentionally go for any kind of satire or religious metaphor, though)